The Perfect Roti - Every Time!
By Saima Hassan
Breadables gluten-free flour blends create a perfectly moist, supple and flavorful roti / tortilla that is delicious and chewy.
Breadables Inc., in partnership with Canadian Celiac Association, is committed to donate a portion of the proceeds from sales of this Organic and Gluten-Free Flour to support awareness and education to empower people living with celiac disease and gluten disorders.
- 1 cup of Breadables Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Add 1 cup of Roti flour into a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt (recommended) or to taste and mix well.
- Add 2 Tbsps. of Oil and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup luke warm water and whisk quickly to avoid lumps.
- Make a rough dough / thick paste and leave covered with a wet dish towel for 15 mins.
- Make dough balls and roll out into roti/tortilla as per your likeness.
- Cook on medium-high heat on both sides.
- Refrigerate or freeze left over roti wrapped in a dry dish towel and Ziploc.
Microwave wrapped in a dish towel in 15 seconds increments or thaw and reheat on hot griddle or tawa.
FOR PERFECT ROTIS... EVERYTIME!